Monday, November 23, 2015

Sleep Study results, New Cpap Journey

  Ok here is Shane sleep study update... After 2 hours we are finally on our way back home...
So based on the sleep study he has mild obstruction apnea like he did before. Good news is before tonsil/adenoids removal Shane was not breathing or a having obstruction breathing about 9 times an hour, now he is only doing this about two times an hour. So we definitely have seen improvements. His sats drop to around 86 every time this happen. His current diagnosis though more mild than before, we worry especially with his sats dropping we don't want to stress out his heart more than it needs too already. The doctor suggested we do a cpap machine try it out for 4-6 weeks and then do another sleep study with it on to see if it's helping or adjust settings as necessary. We don't like this diagnosis, but our wonderful brave Shane just put on the mask for a fitting with no complaints at all,and the nurse says this is the first she seen with a kid not complaining about it. We also might have to adjust their sleeping arrangements since Shane is on top bunk.:) if this mask causes more harm to him not getting sleep needed than we will go from there or use oxygen. This journey of Shanes is hard to take sometimes, but we know these things help Shane have a better life and that's worth everything to us and we have been through so much worse. We will see cardiology and have another sleep study in January/February.



1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete